Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I PAID ANSWERS 1-3-2016. I HAVE RECEIVED NO ANSWERS AND NO

Customer Question
I PAID FOR TWO ANSWERS...
I PAID FOR TWO ANSWERS 1-3-2016. I HAVE RECEIVED NO ANSWERS AND NO NOTIFICATIONS. PLEASE ADVISE.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
1/3/2016
Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here;

(B) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time. Remember that only by being just, can you expect justice; and

(C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….

YOUR DEPOSIT IS STILL IN TACT UNTIL YOU ASSIGN A FEEDBACK RATING.

LET ME SEE IF I CAN LOCATE YOUR QUESTIONS....

THIS IS THE ONLY QUESTION THAT I SEE OPEN FOR YOU. CAN YOU PLEASE RE-STATE YOUR QUESTION AND BACKGROUND FACTS HERE AND I WILL TRY TO ASSIST YOU...

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am a 72 year old woman whose only income is alimony and social security. I am searching for answers to my situation as described. How is my federal income determined. I live in Maryland USA.

Need a clarification please.

Is your question whether you owe federal income tax on alimony and social security income?

Tina, Lawyer