How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son Schooley had s drivers licence and owes the dmv an

Customer Question

My son ***** ***** Schooley had His drivers licence and owes the dmv an amount of money to obtain new licence. I am his mother and would like to know amount that he owes?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

The only way to check this online is possibly with via THIS LINK It appears you should be able to access the DMV record. I am not privy to the site without the required input information, which I do not want you to post here for privacy reasons. However, try that link and see if you can get the verification you need.

Otherwise, you will need to contact the DMV directly and ask to verify the amount because you want to pay it for your son.