Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I have a question concerning divorce papers to be file. The

Customer Question

I have a question concerning divorce papers to be file. The state I live in is the state of Maryland. My husband agree he will sign the divorce papers, however do I need to file COMPLAINT FOR ABSOLUTE DIVORCE (CCR-DR-20) form and mail them to him or is there another form of papers I need to fill out to send to him for signature?
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

Yes that form should work. If you go to the courthouse they will usually give you a blank form that you can fill out and file. Here is a good overview of the process. http://divorce.laws.com/divorce-process-in-maryland

Thanks for using our service! If you do not need further assistance, can you accept the answer so that I may close it out?