Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

Can I go to Canada from Port Angeles on the Black Ball a

Customer Question

Can I go to Canada from Port Angeles on the Black Ball a Ferry with a birth certificate(instead of passport)?
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help you.

If you are an adult U.S. or Canadian citizen, you will need a passport to go to Canada from Port Angeles, on the Black Ball Ferry. A birth certificate is not acceptable. Here is more information:

https://www.cohoferry.com/ID-Requirements

I hope this helped!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue. There is no additional charge for follow-ups.

Warmest wishes for a wonderful New Year!

Cher