Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Experience:  dasdasd
23431962

Are TSA Precheck interviews conducted at the Palm Springs,

Customer Question

Are TSA Precheck interviews conducted at the Palm Springs, Ca airport?
Fred Mardell
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hi Fred,

My name is ***** ***** I am your TSA Expert. I will be here to answer your questions. Please do not forget to give me credit for doing my job. The ONLY way I get credit is by you giving me a positive rating (3 or more stars) for my customer service. Thank you for your kind consideration.

ANSWER: Unfortunately, no, there is no interview or enrollment center at the Palm Springs Airport. The closest location is Colton, CA.

You should be able to find the closest 5 locations by going to this link and including your zip code and clicking search: https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/locator?serviceCode=11115V

Kindly remember to give me a positive rating before leaving this site today. I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked, which I am sure you agree would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job.

Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.