How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 41018
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am filling out the Form SSA-623-OCR-SM. this is the fifth

Customer Question

I am filling out the Form SSA-623-OCR-SM. this is the fifth year I am filling this out and I am not sure what to put don for question 2. I am answering "no" but need help in explaining. My son is now in a special needs Schools and is abroad. so what do I write as an explanation so that I don't get cut off from the benefits my son is receiving ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.

You would place an "X" in the "No"box and explain the change address of the and current address of the school.You would explain that he is in such a school and location for his needs.Social Security law requires you to complete this in this manner.It should not have any effect--I am assuming this is a private school and you are paying the tuition her with his benefits.


I appreciate the chance to help you today.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.

Related Legal Questions