How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter applied /Covered CA in Jan. 2014. She has been

Customer Question

My daughter applied for Medical/Covered CA in Jan. 2014. She has been given the run around since. She has the complete correspondence file to proof her position. She is in need of an ultrasound (Planned Parenthood found something; they are the only doctors who will see her) and has no where to turn. She has a card sent to her but no one will accept it. Who can she turn to for help? She makes approx. $1000/mo. and I support her outside of that. I am retired, not rich, and cannot afford this procedure.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Have you contacted the Medi-Cal ombudsman office yet for assistance? Also, have you contacted legal aid for assistance in filing an appeal with Medi-Cal?