How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** ***** and am having some difficulty

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and am having some difficulty completing form AOC-E-506. Can you answer a few questions?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well I don't quite understand PART I. Summary 1-9
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Estate Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes; thank you.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for requesting me. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please let me know what questions you need assistance on.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Number 1 and 2 of Part I summary of form aoc-e-506
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is anyone there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My questions have NOT been answered yet you billed my credit card 41.00. I am not pleased with your services and request FULL REFUND
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually my question was NOT answered and I request FULL REFUND on my credit card as I am not satisfied and will NOT be using your services ever again!
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your patience. We assist many people online and it is my pleasure to assist you. I will opt out for another attorney to assist you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do NOT wish assistance from another ATTY. I would like a FULL REFUND. Thank you
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.

I contacted customer service on your behalf. You should have a link to customer service on your end as well to ask for a refund. Thank you for using JA!