Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

On 12/21/2015, I signed up thinking you were part of TSa. I

Customer Question

On 12/21/2015, I signed up thinking you were part of TSa. I thought that I had lost a pair of prescription sunglasses on Saturday, 12/19 at the Denver airport during screening. I signed up with you and paid $24 via my creditcard. I never heard back from you but you did charge me. Today, I located my sunglasses in a personal medical device which I had not checked previously. Is there any chance I can get a refund?
Joseph Dietrich***@******.***
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Joseph thanks for writing in again.

I'm very glad to hear that you found your sunglasses! : )

I did send an answer to your question, on 12/20/15 at 11:19PM, shortly after you posted. Here is the link to the answer:

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/3fd23d8a7e454ec69789f75892ba2c80

Did you not receive this answer? If you didn't, my apologies, as there must've been a glitch in the system.

I would certainly wish to be compensated for my answer, but I understand your position and if you would like to request for a refund, you can contact Customer Service at: *****@******.***

Warmest regards, ***** ***** Holidays,

Cher