How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to garnish wages on two people who owe more than

Customer Question

I need to garnish wages on two people who owe more than $4000. I have their signed and notarized document. This occurred in Powder Springs, Cobb County, Georgia.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to garnish wages on two people owing more than $4000, of which I have the husband's signed and notarized document. This happened last January and he made one payment, then quit. His wife took over paying, but only made a couple more. I have emails and texts regarding this. She made two payments on utilities that she rescinded. I've got things ready to proceed with Cobb County small claims court, but am hoping there's a way around the court system. (They've threatened me if I do so)
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us regarding this matter?
What are the signed and notarized documents?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel the question previously asked. I'm a bit disappointed you didn't read the entire submission. I'll wait for my own attorney to get back into town. Have a wonderful, blessed day~
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I read the entire submission, which contained no question when I posted my query nor were my questions ever answered by you. However, we will cancel this as you wish as this service is not for everyone. Best of luck.