Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

We desperately need help. My daughter and son in law

Customer Question

We desperately need help. My daughter and son in law purchased a solar system. The system was installed and has never worked properly. My son in law is in the Navy and gone from his family a lot. He is trying to get this resolved from home and away. The company is RGS Energy. They have gotten their money in full from Green Sky financing. Now instead of trying to get the system working they are telling the kids they have to hire their own electrician. They cannot afford to hire an electrician. This solar was a big step for them. This company is dishonest and in the verge of claiming bankruptcy. I am so worried for them that they are going to be stuck with a $30,000 loan for a solar system that does not work. Please help.
Very worried mother.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am truly sorry for this dilemma. But I am not sure I understand your question. Lawyers on this website can answer questions...but can NOT represent you. Do you have specific questions? WOuld it help to chat on the phone?