Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

The v.a. police in redding ca. on 11/25/15 made false

Customer Question

the v.a. police in redding ca. on 11/25/15 made false charges, used excessive force, brutality, very rud misconduct!! he added more back and leg pain then what i had !! we turn tis v.a. officer to the v.a. and the man is still at the clinic doing this to other veterans. we need this to stop.. if i need to take him to court thats what ill do, if you can help let me know. thanks .. **** ****** , i never been in trouble with the law in my life, not even a ticket!! ive been going to this v.a. clinic for sixteen years never had a run in with any one there. all the staff know me and like me very much! this same officer has all so messed with the staff. i know a nurse that told me the cop gave him a ticket on flase charges.. thanks. i been looking for a lawyer for 2 weeks now ,they seem to not want to take on the v.a. police..
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

What happened to the case for which you were charged? Why are lawyers saying they don't want your case? What sort of lawyers are you asking?