Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Thank you I have to fill out a paper and it is called

Customer Question

Hello thank you I have to fill out a paper for work and it is called employment Inquiry release. It states it will make inquiries including but not limited to your consumer history your credit history education professional leasing criminal history driving history personal character abilities work habits residence immigration status general reputation performance experience and it will be able to report without reservation any party including but not limited to employers consumer reporting agencies law enforcement agencies state agencies institutions and private information bureaus contacted by Cby Systems Incorporated to furnish any or all the above mentioned information
I refuse to sign itI feel it gives too much information that is private
I work at Fulton County Medical Center in McConnellsburg Pennsylvania I was told if I did not sign it before January 1st I could not work please help me out my phone number is ***** 717 860 1-9 3-0
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

I hope this message finds you well, present circumstances excluded. I am a licensed attorney with over a dozen years of employment experience. It is a pleasure to assist you today.

This is an interesting, but not altogether uncommon, scenario.

I have a few questions that will better help me assist you with this issue:

(1) Is this a part of an employment application or are you already employed;

(2) Are all employees being required to sign this document or face termination; and

(3) Is the employer offering anything in return for signing the document (like a raise or bonus)?

I look forward to hearing back from you and providing assistance.

Thanks