Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

Can I carry a packaged bread pudding from a bakery on the

Customer Question

Can I carry a packaged bread pudding from a bakery on the plane in my carry on luggage?
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thanks for your question.

Yes, you should be able to carry a packaged bread pudding from a bakery on the plane in your carry-on luggage. However, if the bread pudding is in an aluminum (or any metal) container, going through x-ray on the conveyor belt at the screening point, it might beep, due to the metal, but if the bread pudding itself is seen to have nothing dangerous in it, they should let it through. The final decision is up to the TSA screener.

I don't think you should have a problem with this item.

Happy Holidays and have a wonderful trip!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue. There is no additional charge for follow-ups.

Warmest regards,

Cher