How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I find a attorney case. malpractice,negligence of

Customer Question

How do I find a attorney for my case.For legal malpractice,negligence of police department,civil , Human right violation ,Art.8 fundamental,Art.7equal before the law ,econimic,social,cultural,development of self determination,fairness of a trial without discriminating against women race and equal in dignity,Art.7 equal before law without discrimination to equal protection,security, life, liberty, reconize person before law,Justice,Art.1equal protection before the law, Art.10. fair home privacy"private property" privacy attack protection,Fair trial,deprivation ,full equality to fair and public hearing.There is so much evidence of being denied 3times to fIlE charges on a man who touched my girls private parts.I habe recordings,OPD has it on record and witnessed one time.This incident happened on the 11/10/15.The laws got called and denile of right then.Went to WOPD chief of police recorded that denied me again and tells me things like that man doesn't even have a record etc.Went back to OPD on 11/16/2015 asked officer to call a WOPD officer to meet with me so I can file charges.The OPD officer asked me and listened to a vague description of what had and has been happening.He got the dispatcher to log it on record.And call WOPD officer there.He told me to meet WO outside.Shortly he walked out too.And told him why don't we handle this inside.We did OP officer witnessed it as I tried again to file charges.But again refused me statement papers.Then finally on the 11/24/15. I went back to OPD and got sent to the sheriff's office they called WOPD officer and finally got handed statement papers.I own my home in Westorange I had to leave our home to protect my kids. So after the second time of denile I went that day and cut my bill's of since we had been in hiding since 11/13/15.Due to the man living on my same street with my spare key he got to leave with due to the officers letting him also attempted to let him enter my home after I got him out,I pulled my kids from school for there protection also .Due to nothing being done and numerious threats to kill us.I am a single mom.So with no way of knowing what could of happened to us.I am staying with my 5yr.old girls father whom I have assault charges on.I'm scared my kids don't want to be here.But I have absolutly no family and no other choice.My two oldests father is deceased
I even had went to the D.A. myself to get this issue in process and he told me that WOPD chief should have already took my kids to specalist and that is the first step to the process.But yet its 12/26/15 and nothing.Our holidays and normal life has been taken away.I'm depressed now,my kids cry to go home they have taken away our life.I have all the evidence of police,bills,school,recordings,goverment phone that all the threats are on,shut of bill's paperwork.And so many credible witnessed including My kids and my doctor ,assistant who put me in a motel for 2 nights to keep us safe, Sulpher police captain who documented what I told him,OPD officer who documented it and witnessed gave me OPD statement papers before he called WOPD on the 16,"just incase "he said , district attorney ,paperwork for 2 different motels,Salvation Army worker,My Aunt Michelle whom we had to stay with one night.My friend whom we had to with so the kids would be safe while I tried and tried to get somecharges filed and my youngest girls school human services worker for school etc.There is so much more please give me a chance I need help.My kids and I want to go back home.They are so upset that they are a/b average students and pulling them from school to protect them has took a role on them and me in many ways. THANK U
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Are you just asking what s the best method to find an attorney?