socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

There

Customer Question

hello there
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

How may I assist you this evening?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how this works? because I had nobody after my purchase and I got this email are u online?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I actually open a dispute on my payment for this site but I can cancel if u're real and answer my question

I'm real -- not a "bot." What's up?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well ok let me try this, I don't know the type of law u work but maybe u can give me a light.
I recently purchase a car from a dealership and is a pre-owned car, that block my right to use the "lemon law" from florida. I closed the deal with them 2 weeks ago and the car is dying for no reason putting my life in risk because the the engine stops the steering wheel and brakes does not work property. today I drop the car at the dealer for the 3rd time to fix the problem and I don't have big hopes that they will fix the problem. Im already accepting the bad deal I made with them understanding their policy of no returns or exchange.... so pretty much today I have a car with about 5 days of use also with proofs like video, photos, invoices from service department attempting fixing the problem and Im about to accept the car as-is because I feel they are ready to turn the back on me, ignore my problem and close the case. so my question is:
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have degree and strong skills with websites and graphic design. today we all know that a bad deal with a customer can end with a frustrated review from the customer on the internet by giving 1 star and a short text to describe the situation, I can do a lot more then that! I purchase already domains related with their company and Im ready to promote my case with proofs all the details from that dealership and my deal, I even got a domain with the owner name .com can I use all my domains and info to promote my experience with the business? Im not selling or duplicating their website but I want to use all my acknowledgment to may all my sites on page 1 of search engines including Google. does the law protect a customer that wants to promote by internet or print their experience with a business? cause Im gonna go really deep on all resources available for advertisement even if I have to pay for some services I will do with pleasure...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here is a sample of one of the domains I have to promote:
www.performancenissanreviews.com this is just a draft
theyr original site is www.performance-nissan.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wanna go really deep on SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can easily get to a point if peole type "performance nissan" my page will be on page 1 showing my experience and all real bad reviews from customers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in another words they destroyed my Christmas and New Year but I want to dedicate my 2016 to destroy them over the internet

Okay, thanks.

If you can prove every word of your online claims, then that is an absolute defense to a successful lawsuit against you. However, if you write one thing that can be proved false by the dealer, then it can successfully sue you for defamation of character, and that could cost you a great deal of money.

I can't recommend your course of action -- but, you certainly have the right to do it -- as long as what you say is absolutely true, and you have proof to back up your statements.

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do have all the proofs but you didn't answer my question of having web domains related to their business name to promote my case

If you are using domain names that are identical to the name of the business, then you could be sued for trade dress or trademark infringement. There is case law that suggests that an intentionally disparaging domain name is ***** ***** expression, unless the domain name is ***** ***** "in commerce," i.e., for a commercial purpose. So, if you were to use Adsense, or something else to generate revenue from the website, then that could provide the dealer with an opening to sue for infringement.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all info is to promote my experience with a business place, no revenue, sells or any other income will be used on my websites. so can I use my domains or no?

In my opinion, yes, you can. But, I make no promises that your adversary, won't sue you and try to find a way to force you to pay damages.

Sometimes an plaintiff will sue, if only to cause a defendant to suffer extensive legal expense. Being stuck in a lawsuit is not my idea of fun (except when I'm the lawyer, because then I'm getting paid).

So, be careful, because even with the truth on your side, things could go against you.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if I pay this $52 for live phone call would you be able to give me more information and a report of our conversation?

Justanswer provides a phone call option for customers. This is fine for Q&A sessions where the expert is not a lawyer. However, lawyers cannot split fees with a nonlawyer, and because Justanswer, LLC is not a law firm, I cannot accept the phone call option.

I can provide an additional services offer, which you may accept or decline at your convenience. However, customary legal services fees would apply, and my experience is that most Justanswer customers are unwilling or unable to afford my hourly fees (which is why they come to Justanswer in the first place). Regardless, if you're interested, please let me know.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Generic answer can be really good if you use on the right way and you did that. I will avoid my dispute for this transaction and save our conversation for future research. I do appreciate your time and help. Thanks

Thanks for your kind words. I wish you a happy holiday season.

Hello again,

I notice that my answer remains unrated. I hope that you will consider providing a positive rating so that I can receive compensation for my efforts in your behalf.

Happy New Year to you and yours.