Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

What are my rights after the IRS has ruled against me and I

Customer Question

What are my rights after the IRS has ruled against me and I still think I am entitled to work related deductions. My deductions center around outside sales, MKy deductions were in the form of Cqar repairs, gifts to Customers ( the gifts were not for any particular Customer ) Passive limitation deductions on property in another state.The Bench refused my deductions citing IRS codes 7459,7463, rule 142 ( a) and many many more.
Thank you
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Can you be a little more specific in your question? When we answer general ones like "what are my rights" or "what are my options" we have to give general answers and the customer invariably responds with "i already knew that". This type of forum works better if you can be as specific as possible.