Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

My friend left s laptop in the box when passing through

Customer Question

My friend left his laptop in the box when passing through security line at Denver Airport.
Whom can I contact if it was found and collectable by me. He has left the country. Thank you. ***** email:***@******.***
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. Contacting the main TSA number or center is not going to get your item back. You will need to complete the form on this link here and make sure you put a good contact on there. If your friend is out of the country you might need him to giver permission for you to collect his item http://www.dialostandfound.com/login.php please let me know if you have further questions and Merry Christmas ! Hope

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

This is Cher. I'm so sorry if things have become confusing for you. I did not include the main number of TSA in my previous answer; I included the number for Denver International Airport's Lost and Found Dept. and then gave you other options.

I hope this helped! If you have any other questions, please address them to "FOR CHER" when you reply and I will be more than happy to continue our conversation.

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Hi, I wanted to follow up with you to see if you still needed further assistance with getting your friends lap top back. If you need me to help assist you with completing any forms please let me know. Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hope