Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
16823287

I was looking motion/Format to the Maryland Rule 4-345

Customer Question

Customer: I was looking for a motion/Format to the Maryland Rule 4-345 for a friend
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i just need a motion to correct an illegal sentence because they gave me the wrong sentence in the state and i need for them to correct it thats all.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: okay
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here;

(B) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and

(C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….

ANSWER:

http://www.maryland-defense-attorneys.com/md-rule-4-345-sentencing-revisory-power-of-the-court.html

The law is at the link above; however I did not find a sample motion online for your use. The next best option is to go to the county law library and find a criminal law manual that contains forms and I am sure it will have one under this rule. A local law school library may have one also.