How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 16624
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Does Wyoming extradite to Montana cases
, divorce case

Customer Question

Customer: does Wyoming extradite to Montana for civil cases
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: divorce case my ex-wife abused my daughters her son sexually assaulted the girls as well, the judge in the case has said that she will find me in contempt of court if I move back home to Evanston wy and put my girls in school there.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice /legal service you should contact a local attorney.

Unfortunately, if a person found in contempt by a family court judge and a civil Writ of Bodily Attachment (civil arrest warrant), then the person who is wanted, can be apprehended out of state and extradited back to the state court where the Writ of Bodily Attachment has been issued, unless the judge decides to mark the writ as to be enforced only in the state where it was issued.

Also, the family court just where divorce is pending, can order minor children to be brought back to the home state, if the minor children are taken out of state without court's permission.

I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.

I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!

Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.