Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Would you be able to talk to me about my son who is in the

Customer Question

would you be able to talk to me about my son who is in the dept. of corrections in algoa ? I am feared for his life or the life of someone elae in this prison.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

We would not be able to access your son's records or contact the facility for you. We can provide you with general legal information, however. What is your question regarding your son?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you See him and help him get transferred before he or someone else gets hurt
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
David XXXX 1XXXXXX
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, but we cannot do that. JustAnswer is not a law firm and thus it is against the site's terms of services and the regulations of our bar associations for us to provide actual representation for site customers. As mentioned above, we can only provide general legal information.

If you want to retain a lawyer to help your son get transferred you could contact a legal referral service such as Martindale.com or the Missouri State Bar Association's Legal Referral Service, and be able to find one there. If you require any legal information, I can help you with that if you reply and tell me what you'd like to know. Otherwise, you can contact customer service at***@******.*** for a return of your deposit.