Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Experience:  dasdasd
23431962

I have a global entry card. Does it apply to tsa provision

Customer Question

I have a global entry card. Does it apply to tsa provision which allows faster entry thru pre-flight security lines? Vera Silverman
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I require to give you an answer.

ANSWER: Yes, you can use your Known Traveler Number (PASS ID on the back of your GOES ID card) when making your reservations, in order to be eligible for TSA expedited screening. You will know if you have been chosen by looking at the boarding pass that is issued to you. It will say "TSA PreCheck" on it.

Note that putting int he KTN or being enrolled does not always guarantee being chose, for increased security purposes.

Kindly remember to give me a positive rating before leaving this site today. I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked, which I am sure you agree would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Excellent advice but I object to having to pay for a private service when the Global Entry Service has already collected a fee for the card. Outrageous. But you were excellent. Plz pass along my objection.

Hi there,

I'm not entirely sure what you are referring to. Do you mean using Just Answer to get your question answered?

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.