How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 118132
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was given hepatitis c from a blood transfusion at birth in

Customer Question

I was given hepatitis c from a blood transfusion at birth in 1988, didn't get diagnose until was in the 5th grade is there anything I can do, there is a treatment now that can eradicate the virus and I keep getting jerked around saying dont come bac until I show signs of it basically killing me
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
The problem is with the MN statute of limitations, which is why you are likely not getting answers. Under MN law, birth injury claims must be filed within four years from the time of the injury or time injury is discovered. If no claim was filed within that time, it would be barred by the statute of limitations and that would be what would keep you from filing suit now after this much time has passed.