Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

I did a title loan, but i recently found out that the

Customer Question

Customer: Hello, i did a title loan, but i recently found out that the agreement we signed the number was wrong, they tried to higher the price so I stopped paying for 2 month. That guy text me threaten me that he will report me steal the car with all my information like passport or driver licese. But on the agreement we signed, he can't take the car back UNLESS we have't pay in 3 month. Im finding the lawyer to sue him but will i be in trouble or arrest if he report to the police?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: that's all the details....
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes sure.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Im finding the lawyer to sue him but will i be in trouble or arrest if he report to the police?

Nothing in your facts indicates you will be in trouble if he calls the police. It is illegal to interfere with a creditor's interest in property which they have a financial interest in but that means doing something like taking it out of state and hiding it or something like that. Simply not paying the amount is not illegal, especially when there is a problem with the paperwork.