RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

What is the form required by the court to complete a request

Customer Question

what is the form required by the court to complete a request to set aside a conviction? we filed the request and the court received confirmation from the district attorneythat there is no opposition to the request.we received a letter that we now must submit the appropriate order for the court to grant the request, what order is needed?
thank you
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I look forward to assisting you.

What the judge needs is the Order to sign to grant the request. In Oregon, it's called an Order an Order to Set Aside Conviction and Seal Records of Conviction and Arrest.

Here is the proper form I happened to find online from Marion County. The forms are likely very similar, if not identical, in every county, so you could probably just edit this one if you need a different county. Or, search online for the proper county or call the Clerk of Court and see if they have the form you need.

If you need clarification or additional information, please REPLY, and I'll be happy to assist you further. Thank you.

Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.

If you need additional information or clarification, please REPLY, and I'll be more then happy to assist you further! Otherwise, please remember to leave me a positive rating (3-5 stars) as that is the only way experts on this site are compensated, even though you may have already left a deposit. Thank you, ***** ***** holidays!