We have an appointment in the Manhattan office /28/2015 Does…

Customer Question
We have an appointment in...
We have an appointment in the Manhattan office for 12/28/2015 Does this office also offer Global Entry application (we understand TSA is only for domestic flights) and we want international coverage. Also is there an on-line application we can bring to the meeting to expedite the process???
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
12/18/2015
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you. First, my apologies for the slight delay.There were no TSA Experts available when you posted your question.

Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I require to give you an answer. Once you receive an answer, you will be asked to rate me for my customer service to you, not the outcome. I cannot control the outcome, so please keep your mind on the customer service I provide you, instead of whether the outcome is what you wanted.

Also, like you, I want to get credit for doing my job and putting forth the effort to help you. If another Expert decides to enter this conversation, kindly request to continue working with me, James. That way I get credit for doing my job.

ANSWER: Here is information about how to apply for Global Entry (copy and paste the following link in a new window): http://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-traveler-programs/global-entry/how-apply

Your application will be reviewed by the CBP. Once processed, you will be asked to make an appointment to complete the process. Unfortunately, the TSA PreCheck enrollment center and the GOES application center are not housed in the same place. TSA PreCheck is a TSA program and the enrollment centers are run and administrated by a company called IdentoGO. GOES is a Customs and Border Protection (CBP) program. These are two completely separate agencies, although some of the benefits or enrollment overlap (expedited screening at the security check point in domestic airports).

Kindly remember to give me a positive rating before leaving this site today. I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked, which I am sure you agree would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job. Don't worry - if have any more questions about this topic, you can ask follow-up questions, at no additional cost.

Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.