Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am a 73 yr. old widow who needs to talk to a lawyer. I'm

Customer Question

Hello. I am a 73 yr. old widow who needs to talk to a lawyer. I'm living in a Hud multi-family 4 yrs. now and need advice. I'm not comfortable with info online. If you wouldn't mind calling me, I would appreciate this. I am very unhappy.
Thank you.
Marie XXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX
P.S. Please, please call me. :)
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you would like to speak on the phone, the rules of this site require us to send you an offer for an additional fee for that service. If you would like that I will send it (I do not wish to offend you by sending it until you tell me to do so). Also, even if you would like us to do so, it would be very helpful if you would please tell us a brief amount about your problem so we know the exact issues we will be addressing with you.
Of course, while I know you say you are not comfortable online, if you want to continue here for only the cost of the deposit you paid, we would be happy to do that with you too, as we find 99% of the customers of this site are able to get the information they need by communicating back and forth with us right here, even though it may take a little more time.