How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was served eviction papers from ex husband.Now I been

Customer Question

I was served eviction papers from ex husband.Now I been served with a summons/complaint stating he is the owner(he is)of our home and he demands that upon final hearing I have to vacate the home. I am 69 yrs old and have no where to live on my low income. Dr. visit shows I have hardening of the artery in neck causing me to pass out. Could have stroke or heart attack. My neighbors check on me everyday and moving away I have no one. Ex claims I do this to bring him back here. Not a chance. I need to know how to answer the complaint.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today.

Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Could you please clarify what you mean by answer the complaint?