How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I buy out my business partner of a construction

Customer Question

how do I buy out my business partner of a construction company a corporation I am the vice president and my partner is the president and he wants to retire I own 49 percent and he owns 51 percent. he holds the license we incorporated in 2007 do I need to take the test for the license or is it grandfathered in. ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

You do need to get a license (the business does not carry the license, the individual does).