Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am inquiring about getting legal rights to my great

Customer Question

I am inquiring about getting legal rights to my great grandfather's literary work from Chile, South America. His name is*****
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Also in the event you are new to JA, I only receive a portion of what you pay to JA when you provide positive feedback and click the submit button on the upper right corner of your page. If I have provided you a timely response and answered your question please give me the courtesy of a positive rating before you log off the site, as many people forget to log back in and leave feedback. There is no additional charge for continuing to reply after you have rated me and we can continue a back and forth discussion until the question you posed has been fully answered

You should see my answer in the same pane below this response as we continue. In the event you would prefer a phone call please let me know and I can arrange it. It tends to be easier for both parties if you just tell me you want a phone call and let me send you the request versus using JA’s automated “request a call” feature. If you see a pop up regarding a phone call please note that the website generated that offer. Before I send you any such request it will typically be based on you requesting it by typing the request on the screen and then I will send you a phone call offer. Do note that a phone call is not required and we can continue here just typing comments back and forth.

You should be able to view my answer just below this response as we continue….

Are you looking to secure rights in the United States or south america?

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back with you. I am logging off for the night, but I will be back online after 2:00 PM CST tomorrow.

Regards,

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in again and asking if you could answer the question I posed to you so I could better assist you.