How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I did an commercial with department of defiance contracting

Customer Question

I did an commercial with department of defiance contracting company with provide lingusts for the troops in Afghanistan some how the commercial liked in UTube because of that me and my family threat by bad guys please help me
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

If there is an immediate threat to you or your family, please call 9-1-1.

If you are being threatened by individuals in person (an imminent threat of physical harm or injury), you can file for a restraining order against that individual (or individuals), see:

If this is an internet matter (you are being threatened online by unknown individuals), you can file a report with the FBI internet crime task force:

You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as;; or (I personally find to be the most user friendly).