How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I went to court hearing abt real estate dispute.Sell my

Customer Question

I went to court hearing abt real estate dispute.Sell my house 4 years ago.Buyer didnt complete the sale, He sue me to get the grant deed ,He fail to pay ins,taxes and continue to pay but now he wants to buy the house same price 4 years ago.I resent but they want me to abide the settlement...I refused.I need second opinion.Call me(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a licensed CA attorney for more than 30 years---many years practicing in the Bay Area---- and I would be pleased to call you to discuss this very complicated matter with you.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,