How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RONB-ESQ Your Own Question
RONB-ESQ, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 357
Experience:  Right of Way Manager at Access Midstream Partners, LP
Type Your Legal Question Here...
RONB-ESQ is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My brother and s wife both have and use an alias. My brother

Customer Question

My brother and his wife both have and use an alias. My brother travels overseas supposedly for business. He has also been stealing money from my Mom but we are going to remove her bank accounts from the internet. How can we find what illegal stuff he is doing that he needs the alias. Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Also in the event you are new to JA, I only receive a portion of what you pay to JA when you provide positive feedback and click the submit button on the upper right corner of your page. If I have provided you a timely response and answered your question please give me the courtesy of a positive rating before you log off the site, as many people forget to log back in and leave feedback. There is no additional charge for continuing to reply after you have rated me and we can continue a back and forth discussion until the question you posed has been fully answered

You should see my answer in the same pane below this response as we continue. In the event you would prefer a phone call please let me know and I can arrange it. It tends to be easier for both parties if you just tell me you want a phone call and let me send you the request versus using JA’s automated “request a call” feature. If you see a pop up regarding a phone call please note that the website generated that offer. Before I send you any such request it will typically be based on you requesting it by typing the request on the screen and then I will send you a phone call offer. Do note that a phone call is not required and we can continue here just typing comments back and forth.

You should be able to view my answer just below this response as we continue….

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Hi I am sorry you are going through all of this. Does your brother travel under a different name as in does his passport list a different name?

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Generally I would recommend that you take as much personal information as you know DOB, SSN, DL # ***** a private investigator and have him do a search on him.

If you are willing to wait a couple days I will be setup with all the databases they use. I am trying to subscribe now and Friday they sent a person to my home office to verify I had locked file cabinets, password ***** computer, deadbolt locks at house/office (I have a separate area with french doors for my office). I am guessing that it will be early this next week. I would be able to offer you an additional service through the website here to provide you a thorough search and the price is all that limits the search. I can provide everything from criminal, to full list of known assets, public record information, etc. The added cost would be based on what you want to search, but it would be cheaper than the same information a PI would provide.

If you prefer not to wait or want to deal with someone in person then I would recommend that you contact a local PI and have them run a background search.

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

by next week I meant sometime this week the week of 12/13/2015

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

I am signing off for the night if you need any follow up I will be back online tomorrow after 330 PM CST.



Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

I don't know if you are still looking at this, but I would appreciate positive feedback for the answer I provided so I get a portion of what you paid the website. Please reply back here if you wish for me to do a background search for either of these parties. I am told that I will be setup with the databases by late next week. I can also advise you of another expert that can probably help if you prefer that as I found another attorney online that can do these searches now.

If you need to go to and post a question under the section of Fraud Investigation. SOmething like that it is the area on Just Answers where you can reach him.