How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was robbed of more than 3 thousand dollars. I called the

Customer Question

i was robbed of more than 3 thousand dollars. I called the police and they responded about thirty minutes later. it was early in the morning. they told me to cancel credit etc. When I told him about the money, he seemed to not believe me about the cash. He left.
When i called the station the officer on duty checked and there was not even a report or my name on record.
Can I sue for something?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You cannot sue the police for anything as they did not cause you to lose your money. What have you done since you found out that they did not make a report?

Related Legal Questions