Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Herbie
, I own a AFC franchise business and I want to

Customer Question

Customer: Herbie
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Hi I own a AFC franchise business and I want to terminate it effective immediately.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to know if you know about AFC sushi corp in california. I still did not receive my commision this month and I want to terminate the membership
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What does your contract with the corporation state, please let us know the terms and the cancelation clause in particular?
Have you put them on notice of non-payment and demanded they pay in writing?