How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dwayne B. Your Own Question
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 33555
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Dwayne B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I wish to bring a suit against a doctor. Need a list of

Customer Question

I wish to bring a suit against a doctor. Need a list of lawyers who specializes in medical malpractice law? Preferably one in Fort Walton Beach/Destin area or the Florida pan handle.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

We aren't allowed to give specific referrals but would it be sufficient if I give you a link to the website most of us use to find referrals when we don't know anyone in the area?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The referral website would indeed be that which I'm seeking. Please forward to me the website address?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

We aren't allowed ot make contact other than directly through this forum, but the website you want is

On that website there is a box called "Area of Practice". In that box enter Medical Malpractice and then the website also allows you to search by geographical location so you can fan out all over northwest Florida.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work.

Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread.