How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

30 years ago I was accused by a woman of molesting her son.

Customer Question

30 years ago I was accused by a woman of molesting her son. I was never questioned by the police no charges were ever filed. She has resurfaced in the restaurant I work as a customer. She told the manager what she believes saying she thought it best he knew. What should I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know how else to ask. She's spreading vicious rumors about me. What is my recourse?
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I will opt-out of your question and will open your question up for review to other JA legal professionals.