Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have a collection necessary from Coit Carpet cleaners -

Customer Question
I have a collection necessary...
I have a collection necessary from Coit Carpet cleaners - can someone halp me
Patricia Trussell (###) ###-#### Bellingham WA
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
12/9/2015
Lawyer: RONB-ESQ, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
RONB-ESQ
RONB-ESQ, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Also in the event you are new to JA, I only receive a portion of what you pay to JA when you provide positive feedback and click the submit button on the upper right corner of your page. If I have provided you a timely response and answered your question please give me the courtesy of a positive rating before you log off the site, as many people forget to log back in and leave feedback. There is no additional charge for continuing to reply after you have rated me and we can continue a back and forth discussion until the question you posed has been fully answered

You should see my answer in the same pane below this response as we continue. In the event you would prefer a phone call please let me know and I can arrange it. It tends to be easier for both parties if you just tell me you want a phone call and let me send you the request versus using JA’s automated “request a call” feature. If you see a pop up regarding a phone call please note that the website generated that offer. Before I send you any such request it will typically be based on you requesting it by typing the request on the screen and then I will send you a phone call offer. Do note that a phone call is not required and we can continue here just typing comments back and forth.

You should be able to view my answer just below this response as we continue….

Could you give me a little more detail? Did they perform work for you and they are attempting to collect from you or did you file suit against them and get a judgment and now are trying to get them to pay?

I can arrange a phone call, but if you see a pop up it is not from me it is from the website. If you want a call we will both discuss here typing and then I can send you a request. You can ignore or click on x to make the pop up go away. If you can go ahead and give me some more information.

Tina, Lawyer