How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son has worked in Florida years. He has not earned one

Customer Question

My son has worked in Florida for three years. He has not earned one cent in pa. He does have a home in Pennsylvania. He stays there maybe 30 days in all all year. He has a residence in Florida as well. He does not rent his Pennsylvania home out. It is vacant when he is not here. He filed for and got his 2014 tax back. When he attempted to get his 2013 tax back, not only did they not send it, they demanded his 2014 tax back! He has not earned a penny of money in Pennsylvania in three years! He is frustrated and disgusted. I am about ready to contact a congressman! Nancy Shebish
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Has he filed an appeal yet with the department of revenue and provided them with proof of his FL residency (I am just asking, because you did not say what he has tried already and I do not want to tell you what you know already)? Also, congressmen cannot help about this usually. There is a process that has to be followed.