Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Caselaw of VA civil case: 1. ATTORNEY ABANDOMENT 2. ATTORNEY

Customer Question

caselaw for stat of VA civil case: 1. ATTORNEY ABANDOMENT 2. ATTORNEY REFUSE TO RESPOND AFTER FILING CASE; DEFAULT AND I REFILE PRO SE OF THE COMPLAINT. CASE LAW STATING HIS DUTY AFTER DEFAULT. 3.DENIED MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION AS TO HOW HE SPENT THOUNSANDS
OF DOLLARS.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry...I am not sure I understand the question. Are you looking for case law research?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO, I NEED TO NOW HIS LEGAL DUTY. MOTIONS OR PLEADINGS TO ADDESS MY ISSUES.THANKS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The witnesses were no show today for depositions. they file these motions yesterday how, I throught the Judge had to Quash the Motion first. to oppose defendants motion to Quash Subpoena Duces Tecum and protective order. the defendant have denied me my account information, he did not withdraw from two of our civil cases, and left case in default. we have all the evidence needed but, they are using underhand tatics to drawing attention to defaming and slandering my family. Our case is no longer Civil it is criminal. What role does the governor and the AG of the state play in a case of bulling a pro se litigant.