Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Is there a class action against options or Globaltrader365?

Customer Question
Is there a class action...
Is there a class action against Amber options or Globaltrader365?
If there is, let me know how I can join in these lawsuits?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
12/8/2015
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Neither Amber nor Global have class action suits against them. They both have numerous complaints against them from many customers who claim they are scam companies. No reports of any class actions have been filed against them. However, that does not mean that you cannot sue them. A class action suit generally begins as a suit by a single party and then the attorneys find other people who have been taken advantage of in the same manner and get them to join the suit and once they have more than 21 people in the suit they can ask the court to certify the case as a class action suit.
If you were taken by these companies, you can get a local attorney where they are located to sue them, but so many of these binary options companies are out of the country and you need an attorney in their country to try to pursue them, which is likely why there are no class actions against them, people simply cannot afford to sue in those foreign countries.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney