LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

I am hoping you can give me some direction. I was on a

Customer Question

I am hoping you can give me some direction. I was on a dating service, a person ***** ***** station in Afghanistan asked me to be a benedfitry to receive a box for him here in the states as he had no family left here in the states because of Katherine, we were going to start a life together. The first company courier were not able to get the box delivered. Gave all sorts of documentation of the money in box not being laundry and not part of any terrorist organization. supposeivly got to the states twice and sent back Need more $$$ costs. Then Steven hired person that is supposivily a diplomat and lives in the United Kingdom. Him his company and his colleagues overseas and here in the United States have gotten over $60,000 dollars from me. The dip Frank has sent me a bank ticket saying he also paid out $15,000. What direction do I go
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. This is a scam. Money should never have been sent and this person or individuals are likely located out of the country and it is going to be very hard to catch them. You can and should contact the FBI and local police, so they can investigate this matter and speak with the dating service, so they can terminate their account, since it is being used for illegal means. If they are caught, you could obtain restitution but it may be very hard for this to happen. You should not send them another penny and should take all the information you have to the authorities, to allow them to investigate.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!