Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

I will be traveling 12/7 with a very delicate automation

Customer Question

I will be traveling 12/7 for work with a very delicate automation tool for a manufacturing robot I'm concerned about it getting damaged in my luggage. Do you think it would be acceptable to put the tool in a carry on. there is nothing sharp on the tool my concern is the delicate fiber optic sensors.
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you ! Yes as long as there is nothing sharp and it will fit in your carry on you will be perfectly fine taking this in your carry on with you on the plane. Please let me know if you have further questions!