N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Experience:  attorney at self
9653905

I WENT TO 83 PRESENT IT WAS VERY DEVASTATING, I ASKED TO

Customer Question

I WENT TO 83 PRESENT IT WAS VERY DEVASTATING, I ASKED TO SPEAK TO DECTECTIVE, I STARTED RECEIVING MESSAGES FROM PEOPLE FROM PASTINESS, i HAVE BEEN THREATEN THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE GOING TO BOMB MY HOME, THEY TRY TO CALL ME FROM THERE COUNTRY, RECORDINGS ON DEMAND, THEY BROKE INTO MY ACCOUNT REPRESENTING THEM SELVES AS AMAZON TELLING ME THAT MY COMPUTER WAS HACKED BY FOREIGN AGENTS, THE PEOPLE THAT THEY WORK WITH CHARGED ME 199 DOLLARS, THESE OR THE PEOPLE WHO WORK TOGETHER, THEY REQUESTED ALL INFORMATION, THEY HAD ALL OFF MY INFORMATION, THE LAST CALL I GOT I DID NOT ANSWER i RECORDED FROM MY CELL PHONE, THEY REQUESTED MY HELP, MESSAGE, THERE WAS A MAN NAME ARBAR HASSAN, EXCUSE MY SPELLING, I STILL HOLD THE EMAIL THEY TRIED TO CALL ME FROM PAKASTIEN, , THE SECOND EMAIL I RECEIVED WAS WRITTEN IN ARABIC, THE FIRST PHONE CALL I GOT HE THREATEN MY LIFE, STATING THAT THEY WOULD PLACE A BOMB UNDER MY HOME, THEY GAVE ME MY ADDRESS, RECORDINGS ON DEMAND, I GOT A CALL TODAY FROM AN UNKNOWN NUMBER, THEY CALLED ME THE SAME MAN,I WILL NEVER FORGET HIS NAME, WITH ALL THE INFORMATION AN RECORDINGS I HAVE THE SYSTEM REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE, I DONT KNOW IF THE HACKERS DELETED IT, I CHANGED MY EMAIL, I WENT TO THE PRESENT BECAUSE I BECAME FRIGHTEN, I IGNORED THEM FOR A YEAR, BUT THEY KEEP COMING, THE POLICE OFFICER AT THE 83 PRESENT STATED I WAS MAKING IT UP AFTER HEARING AN SEEING THE MESSAGES, HE YELLED AT ME AN TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO CALL THE MENTAL HOSPITAL AN HAVE ME COMMITTED, i SAID TO HIM THAT IF I AM CRAZY, THE DEATH THREAT WOULD PROVE TO THE AMBULANCE THAT I WAS NOT CRAZY, i CALLED 311 THEY TRANSFERRED ME TO THE TERRORIST HOT LINE, THEY TOLD ME TO GO TO THE PRESENT AN REPORT IT, MY QUESTION IS THIS IF I GIVE YOU EVIDENCE WHERE THESE PEOPLE OR ASKING FOR MY HELP, WITH THE DEATH WHICH OCCUR IN THIS COUNTRY BY TERRORIST, I DONT WANT TO PLAY THE RACE CARD, THE WAY HE TALKED TO ME, AN; HOW HE YELLED, WHERE DO YOU GO FROM HEAR TO BE HARASSED AN THESE PEOPLE WHO TELL YOU THEY KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE, IN SOUTH CAROLINA WHICH I RETURNED MONDAY, I HAD TO CALL THE POLICE BECAUSE THEY CALLED MY HOME, AN THREATEN TO COME TO IT. THESE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO GET ME TO COMMITT TREASON, BY PUTTING FAIR IN ME, I CAN SEND YOU THE EMAILS AN RECORDINGS
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

It sounds like the local police are not very good at their job, so you could report this to the local FBI office, see

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field/listing_by_state

to locate the nearest office. They usually prefer it if you make an appointment in advance.

I hope this information is helpful.