How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117370
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is casey schieman and I have a friend in jail in las

Customer Question

Hello, my name is ***** ***** and I have a friend in jail in las vegas new mexico. His name is ***** ***** Im trying to add money on his books using the internet. Can you please tell me where I start?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
It seems their online account deposit site is not working as the link at seems to have been removed.
You would have to use one of the 3 other methods, 1) dropping money off at the facility, 2) sending it by mail by calling San Miguel County Detention Center at(###) ###-####to confirm the address to send the money order to and how they want it made out or 3) making a deposit by phone and when you call they will tell you how to do that as well.
The online link seems to be broken though for the online deposits so they removed it from the site as you can see.