How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 118132
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to know how to protect my 7 month old daughter from

Customer Question

I need to know how to protect my 7 month old daughter from her father hurting her. When he comes over the first thing he wants to do is change her diaper and give her a bath. When I say no he gets upset. One time he went and got her some suporties and wanted to watch me put it in when I got it done with out him friendstiseeing he got upset. When I ask why he gets defenceve and says she my daughter to. When she was just a month old he was laying on the floor looking at her and he started to play with him self in side his pants he rolled over looked at me sittimgon the couch and said man I'm horney. Hes raped two females which one was 14 but he pays them not to say anything that's why he has no record. I have friends to testfiy agent him couse he's done and said sexual things to them but my attorney said she can't use any of that since its my work agenst his and the judge won't listen to it what can I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What you need to do is have proof of this behavior and report it to child protection. If he is doing these crazy things, you need to find a way to record him, because this disgusting behavior is sign of a very disturbing mental issue. Without actually having proof, such as a recording or video, the attorney is right, the judge will not want to hear it because you know he will deny it.
So keep an eye on your child when he is around and use your cell phone to record him saying these things in front of the child to use as proof he is likely a child molester or will be one and as such a danger to the child.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he is and I am stuck unless he's careless again for my baby girl I hope he is or I guess I just have to waint till he does sexually molest her then do something sometime why do the court system have to be so screwed up
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.
You just need to do whatever you can in the meantime to make sure he is not alone with her. The courts just require evidence, so would child protection, that he is an actual danger to the child. Your word against his is not sufficient evidence to the court.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if I get one of the girls that he raped to testfiy even tho there is no record
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.
If you can get the victims of his rape to testify that he is a sexual deviant that may be enough. But the fact that there is no record of the report of the rape would be the issue though.