Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Would it be better to call before I hear back from at&t

Customer Question

Would it be better to call before I hear back from at&t about the dispute? They told me once the final bill comes out 12/17 they would be able to review it.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Yes, it is better to call them now and argue it with them. Do not settle for the first level customer service people, they cannot do much of anything. Get them on the phone the supervisors can make decisions and clear this off the bill and 99.9% of them will at the first level supervisor, the other .1% will have to go to the second level supervisor.