Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

TSA precheck portsmouth nh office address?

Customer Question

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. I have listed the address and directions.

IdentoGO
Orchard Park*****
Unit A-8-2 Bldg A
Portsmouth, NH###-##-####/p>

Location ID: 1010

Hours:

Monday - Thursday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM & 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM

Note: From I-95(N/S) take exit 3 for Greenland Road and follow the signs to the hospital. At the "T” intersection of Greenland Rd. and Borthwick Ave., turn Left and then take the immediate right into the Orchard Park business complex.

Note: The enrollment center is located at the corner of Greenland Road and Borthwick Avenue, in the Orchard Park office complex. The center is in Building A, on the 2nd floor. There are two entrances, the back entrance is ADA accessible with an elevator available. The Enrollment Center is located in the IdentoGO office.