How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19108
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I won a workers comp case in NY. Medication and health care

Customer Question

I won a workers comp case in NY. Medication and health care as well as lifetime payments were awarded. Most month the insurance company handling my case, delays the approval of my medication. I have CPRS. That is hard enough to deal with. I would like to know if I can hold the insurance co. liable?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You can file complaint against the insurer with the workers' compensation office for the delay in approving your medication.