How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117455
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thank you helpful comments. First, the respondent did,

Customer Question

Thank you for your helpful comments. First, the respondent did, indeed, place the chip back on the table; nothing was placed in his pocket and no attempt at concealment was made. We have before never used an attorney, and in researching attorneys online
with gaming experience, I could only locate attorneys that represent casinos or work for the gaming industry. Can you recommend any attorneys in the greater Kansas city area with this type of specialty? If not, in what type of legal practice might I find an
attorney we could use? We live in Missouri, and the casino in which the incident occurred is also located in Missouri as his the new casino at which he currently works; however, the casino from which he was terminated is in Kansas, and the certificate of service
letter lists an address in Topeka, KS. Does this have any bearing on the attorney we choose? Also, could his current casino recommend an attorney? Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You are looking for an employment law or gaming attorney in KS, since this is the commission seeking to remove the license. We are forbidden from making personal referrals, the best we can suggest is the same sites used by other attorneys, or
Even though he is in MO right now, this is a KS issue, so he has to have a KS attorney to fight and present his case to the commission. The fact he did not keep the chip personally is in his favor to show it was a simple mistake from being new and not any intentional criminal act.